Hey Look! Marilynne at Marilynne’s World thinks I am an awwsumm blogger. Yea! Really I don’t deserve it. I don’t post often enough. But I will take it anyway.
Here are the rules for being an awwsumm blogger.
1 – List seven things that make you Awe-Summm.
2 – Pass the award on to seven bloggers you love.
3 – Tag those bloggers to let them know that they are now Queens of All Things Awe-Summm.
4 – Don’t forget to link to the queen that tagged you.
5 – If you would like, copy the pic and put it on your sidebar so everyone knows that you’re a queen.
OK, Now the Hard Part, Seven Things That Make Me Awe-Summ
- I have finally learned that it is OK to try something and fail.
- I have hiked out of the Grand Canyon, from the River to the Rim. It only took 7 hours!
- I have a wonderful family. Parents, kids, sisters, inlaws, all wonderful!
- I like to get people hooked on blogging, and have been known to give away domains just to get someone hooked!
- When my daughter joined Venture Crew (Scouts) so did I, and I often go on outings without her!
- I like to cook healthy food that tastes good, and my favorite thing to eat is McDonald’s double cheeseburger!
- I have helped a lot of people manage their money better
That was actually hard! I might come up with a better list when I have some time to think about it.
In the interest of getting this post up sometime before next year, I will be posting my awesumm bloggers later.